- Git Blame: Git 2.0 – Junio C Hamano highlights the official release of Git 2.0
- AppVeyor – A good continuous integration system is a joy to behold – Scott Hanselman – Scott Hanselman talks Continuous Integration with a look at the AppVeyor CI system walking through the setup of a the software and a project ni the CI.
- My top 5 Visual Studio Features – Giles Davies shares his top 5 Visual Studio 2013 features as a part of te UK Visual Studio Team’s giveaway.
- Embedding Node.js in your .NET F# App – Cameron Taggart takes a look at using Node.JS code from F’ using the quite magical Edge.js
- Roslyn basis – Matthieu Mezil shares a look at some of the fundamentals of understanding Roslyn, looking at Syntax Trees, SemanticModel and symbols
- Download .NET Framework Regular Expressions – Quick Reference – Microsoft Download Center has a new quick reference guide to Regular Expressions, available as a free download in either DOCX or PDF forms
- Building Multiple Filters with Lo-Dash and AngularJS – K. Scott Allen continues his look at AngularJS with a look at a couple of techniques for filtering data returned from an API.
- SignalR Auto Disconnect when Page Changed in AngularJS – Shaun Xu shares a look at how SignalR disconnection upon navigation does not work well with AngularJs and its use as a Single Page application, exploring other techniques for handling the disconnection phase.
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1620