- Missing EF Feature Workarounds: Filters – Jimmy Bogard continues his series looking at the migration from NHibernate to Entity Framework with a look at implementing NHibernate like FIlters in EF
- Version Control Guidance v3.0 flight has landed delivering three great guides and lots of visuals – Willy-Peter Schaub announces the stable version 3 of the Version Control Guidance pack from the ALM Rangers which looks at the different version control systems supported in Visual Studio and helps you decide what is right for you.
- Xamarin 3 F# Awesomeness – Dave Thomas highlights the Xamarin 3.0 release, as weel as drawing attention to the support for F# now included by default.
- Fave Visual Studio features? Here’s mine, tell us yours and win some cool goodies #myVSUK – Colin Beales and the UK Visual Studio Team want to hear all about your favourite Visual Studio Features and have Visual Studio themed giveaways for the next three weeks. Colin also shares his top 5 favourites.
- Exploring Roslyn, part 3: Breaking Changes – SLaks continues this series looking at the breaking changes in the compiler introduced in the latest preview of Rolsyn
- What is Quality? – Steve Rowe takes a look at what the word Quality actually means in connection with our use of it in Software Development.
- iOS File Association, Preview, and Open In… – Sasha Goldshtein takes a look at how you can associate your iOS application with file types when using Xamarin to build your application