- Announcing Xamarin 3 – Nat Friedman announces the release of Xamarin 3 which includes a Designer for iOS, their new Xamarin.Forms library for building cross platform views, IDE enhancements and better code sharing support
- Caliburn.Micro 2.0 Released! – Rob Eisenberg announces the release of Caliburn Micro 2.0 the latest version of this MVVM framework supporting all XAML Platforms, Portable Class Libraries and Universal Applications, along with a new project website, and new project leadership in the form of Nigel Sampson.
- Launching status.modern.ie & Internet Explorer platform priorities – Sam George of the Internet Explorer Team announce the latest update to Status.Modern.IE their site looking at the features coming in the next version(s), along with releasing the site as open source
- New features and improvements in Deedle v1.0 – Tomas Petricek announces the release of Deedle 1.0, a .NET library for data exploration and analysis supporting both C# and F#
- Xamarin.Forms – Write Once, Run Everywhere, AND Be Native? – Scott Hanselman discusses the Xamarin.Forms release, looking at how it can be used to easily create cross platform applications which look, feel and are native applications.
- Top things a new Visual Studio Online account owner should know – Charles Sterling discusses some of the useful stuff you can do with your Visual Studio Online account
- The Frustratingly Lovable Crazy-making Huggable Ball of Whack That Is Ember.js – Rob Conery shares his experiences with Ember.js, looking at how it works, its equivalences with MVVM and how its naming conventions are a little left field, along with discussing its good parts and lessons he’s learnt working with it.
- Compile, Pre, and Post Linking in AngularJS – K.Scott Allen takes a look at the Compile and Linking features of AngualrJS Directives
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1618