Looking forward to this weekend attending DDD South West 5 – If you spot me there come and say hello.
- CShell – A rather neat looking C# REPL (Read Evaluate Print Loop) for C# all wrapped up in a nice GUI with code syntax hints, making it easily to explore data in memory from the folks at Arnova Asset Management Ltd, with the code hosted on GitHub
- TDD Chess Game Part 6: Starting with More Pieces – Erik Dietrich continues his series looking at the use of Test Driven Development practices in real world code, continuing with the Chess Game simulator, adding more pices to the game.
- F# 28 : Integrating With Task Parallel Library – Sacha Barber continues his F# series with a post following on from the previous post looking at Async Worlfkows which explores the integration with the Task Parallel Library
- Redis Cache (Preview) in Microsoft Azure – Shaun Xu shares a step by step look at the ust of the Redis based caching on the Windows Azure Platform, released as a preview a few days ago
- A Few Thoughts on Better Unit Tests For AngularJS Controllers – K. Scott Allen discusses some of the issues and areas of uncomfortableness when testing AngularJS Controllers, and discusses how he has been attempting to mitigate them in recent projects.
- A Feature Based Approach to Organising Test Code in BDDfy and Other Testing Frameworks – Jason Roberts discuses the organisation of Test Code when working with BDDfy, exploring how to structure test code by feature.
- Troy Hunt: The "Cobra Effect" that is disabling paste on password fields – Tory Hunt shares another dose of other peoples security stupidity
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1610