Links only today as I went for a run this morning.
- Announcing the .NET Framework 4.5.2 – Official announcement of the .NET Framework 4.5.2 Release – somehow evaded my feed reader until this morning!
- FsCheck 0.9.3 and FsCheck.Xunit 0.4.1 released – Kurt Schelfthout
- Visual Studio Online "Monaco" April 2014 Update – Chris Dias & The Monaco Team
- The .NET Native Tool-Chain – Xy Ziemba
- F#26 : Reactive Programming – Sacha Barber
- Is TDD dead? – Thoughtworks recording of the first part of the TDD Debate with Martin Fowler, Kent Beck and David Heinemeier Hansson.
- Entity Framework Pitfalls – Deleting Orphans – Ricardo Peres
- Missing EF Feature Workarounds: Encapsulated collections – Jimmy Bogard
- Introduction to Static Analysis (A Teaser for NDepend) – Erik Dietrich
- Introduction to Remote Debugging Azure Web Sites part 2 – Jaime Espinosa
- High Performance Math with ILNumerics for .NET – Jonathan Allen
- OpenID Connect and WS-Fed OWIN Components: Design Principles, Object Model and Pipeline & OWIN Protocol Middleware, Cookies and Reference Mode Sessions: We Need Your Feedback! – Vittorio Bertocci
- More Dynamic Web Pages with AngularJS – Rob Gravelle
- Creating Custom AngularJS Directives Part 2 – Isolate Scope – Dan Wahlin
- How to download a site using msdeploy.exe – Sayed Ibrahim Hashimi