- Code Metrics PowerTool for Visual Studio 2013 Available on Microsoft Download Center – Charles Willis highlights the availability of the Code Metrics PowerTool for Visual Studio 2013, providing a number of different metrics to give insight into your code
- Style Cop 188.8.131.52 now released – Tatworth highlights the latest release of StyleCop for Visual Studio 2008-2013, and ReSharper 5.1-8.2
- Building 2Day for Windows 8: under the hood – Jeremy Alles shares a look at the techniques and approaches used to build 2Day, a powerful real world ToDo lists application with synchronisation features, on the Windows 8 platform.
- Bringing Responsive Images to Browsers – Mat Marquis shares an update on the plans for supporting Responsive Images in browsers in the form of the picture element
- Xamarin F# – Experience Report – Faisal shares some notes on a recent project using F# on the Android platform through Xamarin.
- 9 Reasons Your Project is Going to Fail – Steve Smith shares 9 common reasons why your latest development project might fail, giving food for thought
- Clippy for ReSharper – JetBrains win the April Fools day announcements in my mind, with an announcement of bringing Clippy back to life with ReSharper, and as Roland Weigelt highlights, they actually go one stage further and release the functionality as Clippy for ReSharper 1.0.0 a ReSharper Plugin.