Congratulations to the New and Renewed MVPs
- StructureMap 3.0 is Live – Jeremy D Miller announces the release of StructureMap 3.0, the first major release in quite some time, and a significant clean up and improvement of the code and development experience
- Rhino Mocks 4.0.0 Alpha Released – Mike Meisinger announces the first Alpha release of Rhino Mocks 4.0
- Announcing preview of WebJobs SDK – Pranav Rastogi announces the latest preview release of the Windows Azure WebJobs SDK to add background processing to web applications running as a part of Windows Azure Websites.
- OWIN security components in ASP.NET: OpenID Connect! – Vittorio Bertocci alos announcse a newly update preview release of the OWIN based secuirty components which provide claims based authentication support with Open ID.
- Previewing the April issue of MSDN Magazine – Michael Desmond gives a taste of what is to come in the April Edition of MSDN Magazine which will be available online shortly.
- Updated ASP.NET Database Resource Provider – Rick Strahl provides a update to an old component which reads resource strings from databases providing a useful way of easily managing your applications translations.
- Preparing for Durandal NextGen – Rob Eisenberg shares a look at the Next Generation release of Durandal, which includes a considerable number of breaking changes with the overall aim of a better platform
- On that Microservices thing – Udi Dahan shares his thoughts on the recent discussions of Micro Services.
- .NET Runtime for Azure Mobile Services – First Impressions – Carlos Figueira compares and contrasts the .NET Runtime engine for Mobile Services with that of the original Node.js based runtime.
- Build 2014 sessions announced! – Eduardo ‘Technical Evangelist’ Ortega highlights some of the coverage of the //Build conference which kicks off tomorrow, with sessions being live streamed to the web.
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1580