- Rethinking Biggy – K. Scott Allen discusses Rob Conery’s Biggy project, and looks at how some architectural restructuring of the project may give improvements to the extensibility, and simplicity of the design, if at the expense of adding increased static typing.
- More HTTP Flushing in ASP.NET MVC – Nik Molnar follows on from a previous post on Flushing and website performance with a collection of answers to questions he received and further tips.
- Designing Evolvable Web APIs with ASP.NET now as a free ebook – Kris van der Mast highlights the availability of a Free ebook on Web API design using ASP.NET from Glenn Block and others at Microsoft
- Improving High-DPI support for Visual Studio 2013 – Art Leonard discusses some of the background, challenges and work done to help make Visual Studio ready for use with HighDPI screens.
- The Seven Parts of "HTML 5 Fundamentals" – Greg Duncan highlights a useful primer guide to the various parts of HTML5 from David Giard.
- Client-side Package Manager: How I Love Bower – Shawn Wildermuth discusses the use of Bower for providing Package Management for client side development libraries.
- Recommended patterns for CancellationToken – Andrew L Arnott discusses some good practices for working with Cancellation Tokens as a part of your API
- AngleBrackets open web conference in Florida – April 2014 – Scott Hanselman discusses the AngleBrackets Web Conference, taking place in Florida in mid-April this year – highlighting the great range of content available in the sessions and pre-conference sessions.
- Developer Roadshow – Friend of the Brew Magnus Mårtensson is off out on a 4 stop tour of Sweden. Magnus will be joined by Anders Bratland, for the events, covering Windows Azure and Web Technologies. The venues are Skellefteå, Lund, Göteborg , and Stockholm – taking place during April.