- EF6.1.0 RTM Available – Rowan Miller and the Entity Framework Team announce the RTM release of Entity Framework 6.1, featuring consolidated tooling, index support on models, Public Mapping API, and mich more.
- Welcome to the OneNote service API! – Lots of chatter today about the OneNote releases of free clients on multiple platforms along with a REST based API for interacting with OneNote.
- We shipped a lot of OneNote today!
- OneNote and Microsoft’s quiet API revolution – Scott Hanselman
- OneNote for Mac! OneNote is Free! We have a Service API! – Chris Pratley
- OneNote API – finally! Now, about that Excel API… – Jamie Thomson
- C# Feature I would love – Dynamic Types w/ Interfaces – Derik Whittaker discusses a feature he would love to see support for in C#
- The Four Deadly Sins of LINQ Data Access: Part 3 – Insufficiently Chatty Queries – Adam Anderson continues this series looking at some of the common problems with data access code which uses LINQ, looking at the oposite of overly chatty queries, and how they can also be a problem
- Building Better Models For AngularJS – K. Scott Allen takes a look at building richer models for working with in Angular applications, adding behaviour to the model to make the programming experience richer
- Going gaga for Google APIs Client Library for .NET (because it’s gone GA) – Greg Duncan highlights the General Availability release of the Google APIs Client for .NET, providing an easy way to work with the Google APIs from any .NET language.
- I put my Azure website in the wrong location, now what?! – Troy Hunt explores moving your Azure site between regions
- Microservices – Martin Fowler and James Lewis share the next part of their Micro Services article.