- Walk Through Getting Started with ETW TraceEvent NuGet Samples package – Vance Morrison takes a look at the Samples package for the Event Tracing for Windows TraceEvent Package
- Debugging .NET Backend in Visual Studio & The .NET Backend Help Page and Test Client – Henrik F Nielsen takes a look at the debugging and testing of Azure Mobile Services services on the .NET Backend
- Exploring FAKE, an F# Build System for all of .NET – Scott Hanselman explores the world of FAKE, an F# based build tool which uses a Domain Specific Language to help you automate your builds.
- Getting to Full Screen – using the fullscreen APIs – Jay Munro takes a look at the Internet Explorer 11 Support for the W3C Full Screen APIs
- Obtaining Twitter Access Tokens with ASP.NET Identity – Joe Mayo takes a look at using the ASP.NET Identity package to authenticate against Twitter and obtain the access token required to access Twitter data.
- ASP.NET MVC – URL routing – Paul Cociuba takes a look at the suport for URL Routing in ASP.NET in this 7th part in a series looking at ASP.NET 4.5
- Five Reasons ASP.NET Developers Should Care About Node.js – Josh Lane shares thoughts on the rise of Node.js, and some of the key aspects which .NET developers should take a look at.
- Automate your development tasks using Grunt – Marco Franssen explores the use of Grunt to automate development and integration tasks in Node.js
- The death of agile? – ‘Reed Me’ shares some further thoughts on the possible death of agile, discussed by Mike Hadlow last week.
- Microservices – Martin Fowler and James Lewis share the next part of their article on Micro Services looking at End points and pipes
- The microservice declaration of independence – ‘ctford’ discusses some of the reactions to the MicroServices article
- DDDSW 5 – Session Voting is now open! – The DDD Southwest team have opened the session voting for their 5th event. Voting remains open until 5th April, giving you your chance to shape the content of the event