- Walk Through Getting Started with ETW TraceEvent NuGet Samples package – Vance Morrison takes a look at the Samples package for the Event Tracing for Windows TraceEvent Package
- Debugging .NET Backend in Visual Studio & The .NET Backend Help Page and Test Client – Henrik F Nielsen takes a look at the debugging and testing of Azure Mobile Services services on the .NET Backend
- Exploring FAKE, an F# Build System for all of .NET – Scott Hanselman explores the world of FAKE, an F# based build tool which uses a Domain Specific Language to help you automate your builds.
- Getting to Full Screen – using the fullscreen APIs – Jay Munro takes a look at the Internet Explorer 11 Support for the W3C Full Screen APIs
- Obtaining Twitter Access Tokens with ASP.NET Identity – Joe Mayo takes a look at using the ASP.NET Identity package to authenticate against Twitter and obtain the access token required to access Twitter data.
- ASP.NET MVC – URL routing – Paul Cociuba takes a look at the suport for URL Routing in ASP.NET in this 7th part in a series looking at ASP.NET 4.5
- Five Reasons ASP.NET Developers Should Care About Node.js – Josh Lane shares thoughts on the rise of Node.js, and some of the key aspects which .NET developers should take a look at.
- Automate your development tasks using Grunt – Marco Franssen explores the use of Grunt to automate development and integration tasks in Node.js
- The death of agile? – ‘Reed Me’ shares some further thoughts on the possible death of agile, discussed by Mike Hadlow last week.
- Microservices – Martin Fowler and James Lewis share the next part of their article on Micro Services looking at End points and pipes
- The microservice declaration of independence – ‘ctford’ discusses some of the reactions to the MicroServices article
- DDDSW 5 – Session Voting is now open! – The DDD Southwest team have opened the session voting for their 5th event. Voting remains open until 5th April, giving you your chance to shape the content of the event
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1569