- Announcing Office 365 API Tools for Visual Studio – Preview – Michael Zlatkovsky
- Biggy Basics Part 2: Getting Relational – Rob Conery takes a look at the relational storage side of his Biggy project
- Can I skip the lock when reading an integer? – Eric Lippert looks at the use of Locks in reading integers in a readers question.
- Coconut Headphones: Why Agile Has Failed – Mike Hadlow discusses the failures of Agile
- Microservices – Martin Fowler and James Lewis share the second part of their article on MicroServices
- Do you LOB? Want to shape the future of Visual Studio? Got 30 Minutes? – Greg Duncan highligjhts a feedback programme for Line of Business app developers to help influence Visual Studio development
- Web at 25: Celebrating the 25th Anniversary of the Invention of the Web – The W3C celebrate the 25th birthday of the World Wide Web with this special site.
- Why MessageBox.Show() = Fail! – Matt Lacey discsses the various UI failures generally indicated by the use of MessageBox.Show
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1567