- Per request tracing in ASP.NET Web API – Filip W takes a look at the tracing extensibility in Web API and explores how to create a trace writer which logs on a per request basis and returns that data with the response to the client.
- Introduction to Web API Versioning – Ranjan.D takes a look at the support for API Versioning in ASP.NET Web API, looking at the extensions point to allow swapping out the HTTP Controller implementation depending on version.
- Enhancements to Debugging Exceptions with IntelliTrace in Visual Studio 2013 – Nitin Choubey discusses some of the latest improvements to the debugging support in IntelliTrace introduced in the Visual Studio 2013 Update 2 release (currently in CTP2 state)
- UX/UI Guidelines for Windows Phone 8 – Dina Helmy shares 26 User Interface and User Experience guidelines for Windows Phone 8 Development
- Migrate away from MSBuild-based NuGet package restore – Xavier Decoster highlights the change in approach to using NuGet Package Restore, and looks at how you migrate away from the old style.
- F#7: Records – Sacha Barber continues his series looking at the F# language, exploring the concept and use of records.
- Code generation pros and cons and T4 Template – Mehdi Khalili discusses code generation using T4 Templates sharing thoughts on both the positive and negatives of such an approach.
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1564