- March 2014 Update – Visual Studio Online "Monaco" – Jeff Fisher highlights the latest batch of improvements and new features made available on the Visual Studio Online product.
- Android and Java developers: MS Open Tech has a SignalR SDK for you! – Olivier Bloch highlights the release of a SignalR SDK for Java and Android developers from Microsoft Open Technologies.
- Living with unchecked exceptions, part two – Eric Lippert thanks the community for their feedback on his last post and continues discussion of uncheced exceptions and how C# provides for handing exceptions
- Back To Basics: Regular Expressions and Formal Languages – Sasha Goldshtein goes back to basics and looks at the computer science concept of Formal Language and looks at the use of regular expressions
- JSON Redux AKA RFC7159 – Tim Bray highlights an updated revision of the JSON specification
- CircuitBreaker – Martin Fowler takes a look at the concept of a Circuit Breaker in software architectures, exploring their use in working with remote systems
- F#6 : Tuples – Sacha Barber continues his series exploring the F# language and programming techniques with a short look at the use of the Tuple type
- async and await -Simplified-Internals – Saurabh Saxena takes a look under the hood at how the framework and compiler implement async and await in this CodeProject article
- Azure Storage Bindings Part 3 – Tables – Mike Stall continues his series looking at the different storage bindings provided in the Windows Azure Platform and SDK. This part explores the use of table storage.
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1563