- March 2014 Update – Visual Studio Online "Monaco" – Jeff Fisher highlights the latest batch of improvements and new features made available on the Visual Studio Online product.
- Android and Java developers: MS Open Tech has a SignalR SDK for you! – Olivier Bloch highlights the release of a SignalR SDK for Java and Android developers from Microsoft Open Technologies.
- Living with unchecked exceptions, part two – Eric Lippert thanks the community for their feedback on his last post and continues discussion of uncheced exceptions and how C# provides for handing exceptions
- Back To Basics: Regular Expressions and Formal Languages – Sasha Goldshtein goes back to basics and looks at the computer science concept of Formal Language and looks at the use of regular expressions
- JSON Redux AKA RFC7159 – Tim Bray highlights an updated revision of the JSON specification
- CircuitBreaker – Martin Fowler takes a look at the concept of a Circuit Breaker in software architectures, exploring their use in working with remote systems
- F#6 : Tuples – Sacha Barber continues his series exploring the F# language and programming techniques with a short look at the use of the Tuple type
- async and await -Simplified-Internals – Saurabh Saxena takes a look under the hood at how the framework and compiler implement async and await in this CodeProject article
- Azure Storage Bindings Part 3 – Tables – Mike Stall continues his series looking at the different storage bindings provided in the Windows Azure Platform and SDK. This part explores the use of table storage.