- RyuJIT CTP2: Getting Ready for Prime-time – Mani Ramaswamy announces the second preview release of the RyuJIT 64 it Just-In-Time compiler for .NET, which adds support for ‘opportunistic’ tail calls, and Edit and Continue, along with a bunch of other features to bring parity with JIT64 and performance improvements from the previous CTP
- Some Basic Azure Table Storage Abstractions – K.Scott Allen takes a look at the WindowsAzure.Storeage package and how you can use it to structure your code and keep infrastructure code separate from the business logic when working with table storage
- Windows Azure Evolves Features – Bryan Group highlights tome of the recent Windows Azure platform improvements that he deems worthy of mention
- Reducing NServiceBus Saga load – Jimmy Bogard takes a look at managing NServiceBus Sagas and concurrency, looknig at the process manager pattern and the introduction of shared state
- Cross-Platform SQLite Support – Part 1 – Nicholas Cipollina shares the first part of a series looking at using Portable Class Libraries for working with SQLite datastores across applications on a number of platforms.
- Baby Steps with Xamarin – Part 3 – Mike Taulty presses on with his series looking at cross platform mobile development using Xamarin, exploring Android emulation and making progress with his application.
- Entity Framework projections to Immutable Types (IEnumerable vs IQueryable) – Dan shares a look at IQueryable projections, the queries the generate, and look at applying them to his Immutable AutoMapper project
- Mixing Web Forms and ASP.NET MVC – Dino Esposito discusses combining ASP.NET WebForms and ASP.NET MVC in a single project ot make use of the strengths of each