- Looking at ASP.NET MVC 5.1 and Web API 2.1 – Part 4 – Web API Help Pages, BSON, and Global Error Handling – Jon Galloway continues on with his series looking at the latest new features in the ASP.NET Stack, exploring Web API Help Pages, BSON support and Error Handling, with detailed discussion of each, examples, and downloadable code.
- Biggy Basics, Part 1: Documents – Rob Conery gives some more information about Biggy, discussing why he’s building it (fast writes, LINQ support and simplicity) and looking at its document data storage.
- Angular JS – Part 13, Services – Gabriel Schenker continues his series looking at the use of AngularJS, exploring the notion of Services in Angular and looking at how you can create and test them
- More Angular Inside SVG Inside HTML – Paul Hammant has been looking at the use of SVG with AngularJS, giving rise to some very powerful concepts. Be sure to check out his previous post on this too
- Resources vs exceptions – Eric Lippert and the team at Coverity shares another instalment of ‘Ask The Bug Guys’, with an interesting discussion of the use of using with multiple resources, and what happens if constructors throw exceptions.
- A C# Feature I’d Really Like to See in a Future Version – Roland Weigelt shares a look at a feature he would like to see make it into the C# language, restricting member variables to particular property instances.
- ? for C#? (aka C# might be getting a object hierarchy Safe Navigation Operator) – Greg Duncan highlights a post from Jerry Nixon highlighting a positive reception from the C# team to the possibility of adding an object hierarchy Safe Navigation operator to the language.
- NHibernate Fluent Validation – Ricardo Peres shares an implementation of Fluent Validation on NHibernate
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1557