- Announcing The New Roslyn powered .NET Framework Reference Source (Cesar de la Torre) & Announcing the new Roslyn-powered .NET Framework Reference Source (Scott Hanselman) – Cesar de la Torre and Scott Hanselman announce and discuss the new .NET Framework Reference source documentation tools which are one of the first new things to make use of the Roslyn Technology
- How to review a merge commit – Phil Haack discusses the art of reviewing merge commits, focusing of a git example, but with techniques which are equally useful no matter what version control technology you use.
- Symmetric Encryption Benchmarks with C# – K.Scott Allen takes a look at the performance of a couple of ways of encrypting the contents of a file, considering field by field and whole document encyption
- C# performance tips – John-Daniel shares a couple of C# performance tricks and tips that the team at Raygun have made use of.
- Introduction to PerfView & .Net contention scenario using PerfView – Riham Selim highlights the PerfView debugging tool, and kicks off a series of posts looking at its use with an exploration of a contention issue.
- Scaling Windows Phone, evolving Windows 8 – Joe Belfiore gives an update on the Windows Phone and Windows 8 projects, discussing how they are planning on evolving the two platforms and bringing them closer together.
- Asking questions is a skill – Bertrand Le Roy shares some tips on asking good questions…valuable skills in all walks of life.