- Mobile Services .NET support + Source Control – Paul Batum walks through the basic steps to getting up and running with the new support for .NET code in Mobile services via the git Source Control publishing
- Take advantage of native integration with Notification Hubs – Elio Damaggio highlights the new support for push notifications to Windows Store and Phone applications available in the 1.1.4 version of the Azure SDK.
- Windows Azure Mobile Services with .NET Backend – Shiju Varghese also looks at the Mobile Services support for .NET walking through the steps to create a Mobile Services API using ASP.NET Web API
- Running the OWIN pipeline in the new .NET Azure Mobile Services – Filip W focuses on the OWIN aspects of the Mobile Services support for .NET code, looking at the power that it provides to allow you to plug in other frameworks.
- C# Code Writing Tips from Eric Lippert: Math is Hard; Let’s Go Shopping! – Eric Lippert has an article features on DevPro which looks at how even simple mathematics can include all kinds of interesting bugs, exploring a variety of common causes of defects relating to performing math operations.
- EF6 on Xamarin: Progress (or lack thereof) – Eric Sink discusses getting Entity Framework to run on the Xamarin platform, discussing his efforts to get the ‘Code First with existing database’ up and running with a SQLite backend.
- Baby Steps with Xamarin on Android – Part 1 – Mike Taulty takes a look at the Xamarin platform for developing Android applications and starts to walk through taking a .NET application for Windows Store and converting it to be an android application.