- Exceptionless Error Reporting Service Goes Open Source – Blake Niemyjski announces the news that Exceptionless is now an open source project, allowing you to get your hands on the code and add to it and improve it.
- Introducing ASP.NET Project "Helios" & Supplemental to ASP.NET Project "Helios" – Levi Broderick discusses the ASP.NET Team’s ‘Helios’ project, which allows the hosting of a managed we application directly on IIS, skipping the standard ASP.NET pipeline, discussing how this fits in with OWIN and Katana, nad much more.
- Getting started with OData v4 in ASP.NET Web API – Filip W takes a look at working with OData 4 in ASP.NET WebAPI, with the new support added (yesterday) in the latest nightly builds
- Azure Storage Bindings Part 1 – Blobs & Azure Storage Bindings Part 2 – Queues – Mike Stall shares two posts looking at two of the different forms of Azure Storage, and how you go about connecting to them using the Azure SDK, and exploring the diagnostics available.
- .NET: NGEN, explicit loads and load-context promotion – Abhinaba Basu continues his discussion of NGEN and native images on .NET with a look where NGEN images can be used when loading assemblies in certain ways
- What’s the Role of the Server in Single Page Applications (SPAs)? – Dan Wahlin discusses the part the server still has to play when writing Single Page Applications (regardless of the framework used)