- Angular App Structuring Guidelines – John Papa shares thoughts and guidelines on structuring AngularJS applications, discussing the LIFT guidelines, and looking at applying them to an Angular app.
- How do we know if mobile apps are secure? – Scott Hanselman discusses the state of not-knowing that mobile applications leave us in wondering how they are doing communications to their server side resources.
- Ember.js and accessibility – Steve Klabnik shares a video on Ember;js and making applications accessible, discussing the importance of conforming to the ARIA standards
- Some advanced AngularJS concepts & Writing E-2-E tests for AngularJS using Protractor – nmarun shares two videos on Angualr Development, looking at some of the more advanced features, focusing on directives, and also explores end to end testing of Angular applications.
- Visualizing Data with D3 – Dan Schaefer shares in introduction to D3, a very powerful data visualisation framework.
- On NHibernate Performance – Ricardo Peres takes a look at NHibernate’s performance characteristics, sharing some performance benchmarks.
- A Lua Test Adapter and Framework for Visual Studio & Some things I learned while building my Visual Studio Test Adapter – Danny Tuppeny shares his first Visual Studio Extension, a test runner for Lua code (which can be extened to other languages too), and shares some of the lessons he learnt about Visual Studio Test Adapters.