- Angular App Structuring Guidelines – John Papa shares thoughts and guidelines on structuring AngularJS applications, discussing the LIFT guidelines, and looking at applying them to an Angular app.
- How do we know if mobile apps are secure? – Scott Hanselman discusses the state of not-knowing that mobile applications leave us in wondering how they are doing communications to their server side resources.
- Ember.js and accessibility – Steve Klabnik shares a video on Ember;js and making applications accessible, discussing the importance of conforming to the ARIA standards
- Some advanced AngularJS concepts & Writing E-2-E tests for AngularJS using Protractor – nmarun shares two videos on Angualr Development, looking at some of the more advanced features, focusing on directives, and also explores end to end testing of Angular applications.
- Visualizing Data with D3 – Dan Schaefer shares in introduction to D3, a very powerful data visualisation framework.
- On NHibernate Performance – Ricardo Peres takes a look at NHibernate’s performance characteristics, sharing some performance benchmarks.
- A Lua Test Adapter and Framework for Visual Studio & Some things I learned while building my Visual Studio Test Adapter – Danny Tuppeny shares his first Visual Studio Extension, a test runner for Lua code (which can be extened to other languages too), and shares some of the lessons he learnt about Visual Studio Test Adapters.
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1549