- Json.NET 6.0 Release 1 – JSONPath and F# Support – James Newton-King announces the latest major version of Json.NET. This new release enhances SelectToken with full support for JSONPath, adds support for serializing and deserializing F# discriminated unions, along with a vast array of other fixes and improvements.
- Umbraco – Umbraco 7.0.2 – The Umbraco team follow up the success of the 7.0 release with a 58 fix maintenance release
- Installing Express and How to use Node.js Packages with Visual Studio – Bruno Terkaly takes a look at getting started with Node.js, the Express framework and Node.js packages.
- Fixie XML Reports – Patrick Lioi discusses the introduction of NUnit-style and xUnit-style XML reporting to the Fixie testing framework
- Maximum addressable virtual memory – Ayende discusses some of the limits on Virtual Memory use on different operating system SKUs and platforms.
- Debug / Inspect WebSocket traffic with Fiddler – ‘engineforce’ takes a look at using Fiddler to inspect the WebSocket traffic from SignalR (and any other web socket based implementation) in this CodeProject Article.
- Use Mono.Cecil to Reflect Assembly Metadata with Better Performance – Shaun Xu takes a look at the use of Mono.Cecil to perform reflection and examing metadata, and how it performs in comparison to the standard .NET Reflection.
- Re-introducing Community for F# – Mathias Brandewinder discusses plans to re-ignite Community for F#, (C4FSharp), and hopes to get the word out about this community to enhance its coverage of all things F#