- Managing Web Sites from Web Sites using the Windows Azure Management Libraries for .NET – Brady Gaster explores the programatic API provided for working with Windows Azure Websites to create a Web site which manages your Windows Azure websites.
- Killing Switch Statements With A Registry: An Example And Screencast – Derick Bailey takes a look at applying the open closed principle to some code, exploring a refactoring switch statements.
- Technology Radar January 2014 – ThoughtWorks share their January 2014 edition of the ThoughtWorks Technology Radar, an interesting (and now interactive) document which outlines their position on various technology and practices.
- The Failures of "Intro to TDD" – Justin Searls takes a look at some of the more common mistakes people make in educating people on Test Driven Development, and thinking about how to change the education process.
- Cloud Design Patterns now available – ‘Dan_eScience’ highlights the Cloud Design Patterns guidance for building application on Azure which provides details of 24 design patterns, sample applications, along with primers and guidance articles.
- Trigger, Bindings, and Route parameters in AzureJobs – Mike Stall continues looking at the Azure WebJobs SDK exploring the different triggering methods available for firing off the jobs.
- Building Modern Web Applications – Today’s Windows Azure week event is all about building modern web applications supported by Windows Azure, with a great cast of presenters joining Scott Hanselman from the Windows Azure Application and Web Tools Platform team.
- Questions from Tuesday’s talk – Eric Lippert highlights his next webcast talk, and shares some answers to questions which they didn’t have time for at the end of the last one