- Announcing Reduced Pricing on Storage – Steven Martin announces new reduced pricing for Windows Azure Storage taking its prices down to match the lowest Amazon S3 storage rates
- Release 2.0.2 – SignalR/SignalR – Damian Edwards and the SignalR team announce the release of version 2.0.2, a bugfix release which addresses a number of reported issues.
- ETWControler 188.8.131.52 Released! – Alois Kraus shares ETWController a utility to help debug distributed systems by enabling the capture of Event Tracing for Windows events from multiple machines.
- Understanding HEAD, HTTP/204 and HTTP/206 – Eric Lawrence discusses three of the less well understood HTML request/Responses that you will see in Fiddler
- Azure will save you from unexpected Godzilla attack part 1: SQL Azure export will save you from yourself – Troy Hunt discusses the reliability and redundancy which makes your Windows Azure based applications safe for ‘Godzilla’ and looks at how you can make sure your application is safe from you by making the correct backups.
- Fun with infinite sums – Phil Haack goes all mathematical looking at infinite series of numbers, and exploring them via code and graphing
- Big Data Search: Sorting randomness – Ayende continues his experiments with working with large data sets exploring a sorting problem with 4GB of numbers.
- Demo SPA App for ASP.NET Web API 2 and AngularJS – Shiju Varghese shares another demo application from his team at Marlabs which demonstrates single page applications using AngularJS and ASP.NET
- Gallus, a slightly different dapper – Christiaan Baes takes a look at Gallus, a (better?) Dapper implementation which also includes support for loading collections
- Why In-Place Upgrades? – Kathleen Dollard shares her thoughts on the in-place vs side-by-side updates for the .NET Framework.
- Live and in person – Eric Lippert and some of his Coverity colleagues are presenting three talks this week (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday), two of which are being webcast so you can get a chance to hear about C# and Coverity’s analyzer.