- Auto History Extension in Visual Studio 2013 – Mark Wilson-Thomas announces the preview release of a new extension from Microsoft which provides a history of your changes in Visual Studio, allowing you to rollback to earlier versions of your code within the IDE (not using version control systems)
- Releasing SocialGoal – Reference Web App for ASP.NET MVC 5, EF 6 Code First, AutoMapper, Autofac, TDD and DDD – Shiju Varghese announces the release of a reference application by his team at Marlabs. This application is a Social Networking application running on ASP.NET MVC5, Entity Framework 6 Code First, AutoMapper, AutoFac, Twitter BootStrap, Nunit and Moq, and was developed with TDD and DDD principles.
- Big Data Search: Sorting Optimizations – Ayende continues discussion of his solution to his interview question on searching large volumes of data efficiently with a look at going beyond the original problem
- Chrome 32 Broke the Internet – Martyn Frank discusses issues he and others (my self included) are running into in the V32 release of Chrome.
- Chrome32 Update Causes Website Visual Issues – Shield UI also discuss some visual display issues with scrolling which cause issues for their menu component.
- Reflection and C# optional constructor arguments – Dan picks up an old project, and looks into adding support for optional parameters in constructors, exploring the reflection representation of optional parameters, and their use
- Debugging a Windows 8 Store App on a Surface RT – Garry Pilkington walks through the process of setting up remote debugging on a Surface RT to allow you to debug your Windows 8 Store applications running on a real device from your development machine
- Considerations for Logging in Hybrid Integration Solutions – Michael Stephenson explores the concept of logging in Hybrid Integration Solutions, outlining some requirements, and discussing the architecture of an implementation.