As is Morning Brew tradition, I shall be taking a break over the public holidays this Christmas, meaning there will be no edition on 25th and 26th December, so the next edition will be Friday 27th December (at some point, assuming I have internet access). Have a great Christmas everyone.
Update: Thanks to David McClelland for letting me know about a broken link caused by a missing quote on a previous link – both should now be working
- NSlice v. 1.1 – Jakub Niemyjski announces the release of NSlice 1.1, a library which provides some Python like array manipulations as extension methods.
- Closer is better – Eric Lippert discusses the rules by which C# determines which overload of a method to call based on best fit against the call site.
- Parallel Programming in C# and Other Alternatives – Jake Drew takes a look at a number of multicore and parallel programming techniques available in the C# language.
- C# async and await: A Deeper Dive – Andrei Marukovich continues discussion of C#’s Async/Await functionality looking at how it is represented in IL.
- Windows Azure Review of 2013 – Niall Moran takes a look back over the year of 2013 at the significant developments and features of Windows Azure.
- ASP.NET MVC Paging with OData – Dino Esposito takes a look at retrieving OData formatted data in ASP.NET MVC and paginating it onto a page.