- Kinect for Windows expands its developer preview program – The Kinect for Windows Team announce the extension of their developer preview program
- Disk2vhd turns 2, v2.0 that is, and a few more Sysinternals utility updates – Greg Duncan highlights the latest batch of SysInternals utility updates, including a V2.0 release of Disk2vhd.
- Productivity Power Tools for Visual Studio 2013 – Ala Shiban discusses some of this year’s graduate features from the PowerTools for Visual Studio into the main product in 2013.
- Happy Holidays from the IE Team! – Jon Aneja and the Internet Explorer team share the festive season with some GPU powered HTML5 and CSS3 making the most of Internet Explorer’s support for these features with a simple game.
- Hello Nancy – Filip Ekberg shares an introduction to the Nancy Framework showing how to get up and responding to HTTP requests with the framework.
- How to get your ASP.NET application working in IE11 – Marin Bratanov highlights some of the difficulties caused with browser detection in ASP.NET with Internet Explorer 11, and highlights the appropriate fixes to ensure your applications work as expected in IE11.
- Release unused space from your Windows Azure Virtual Hard Disks to reduce their billable size – Sandrino Di Mattia discusses the TRIM support included in Azure Virtual Machines which allows you to maintain (and pay for) the minimum data in Azure storage.
- Azure Storage Blobs: the API DownloadToStream is always faster than OpenRead – Yingqin highlights the performance difference between two different ways of reading data from Azure Storage blobs.
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1511