- Open sourcing our developer libraries & The AD Developer Libraries Go Open Source – Alex Simons, Brandon Werner and Vittorio Bertocci announce the opn sourcing of developer libraries for Active Directory
- Automatically Generating Multi-Language & Convention Based Test Objects With NAuto – Sean McAlinden and Andrew Jutton announce NAuto, a useful tool to populate object graphs (typically model classes) with test data.
- Exploring TypeScript: TODO MVC Sample – Bill Wagner continues his exploration of TypeScript, looking at the TODO MVC sample application and what it can teach about the language.
- The Joy of GUIDs – Dylan Beattie discusses the evolution of his database identity use taking a look at the use of Guids in distributed and RESTful systems.
- AngularJS – Part 5, pushing data to the server – Gabriel Schenker takes a look at getting data back to the server from the client side, continuing his Angular JS Series.
- Getting Input From Alternative Sources in .NET Console Applications – Jason Roberts continues his series looking at working with the Console
- Elasticsearch and .Net – Christiaan Baes continues his series looking at the use of ElasticSearch, exploring the use of a .NET client to work with the service.
- "What’s New in Visual Studio 2013," a four hour tour… – Greg Duncan highlights this short series of screencasts from Christopher Harrison and Susan Ibach looking at the new features of Visual Studio 2013
- How to Run a Successful Open Source Project – Mike Hadlow shares his thoughts on running successful Open Source projects based on is talk at a recent BarCamp event in Brighton
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1509