- Release Candidates for ASP.NET MVC 5.1, Web API 2.1 and Web Page 3.1. – Pranav Rastogi announces the release candidate release of the latest batch of ASP.NET based web frameworks, all now available as pre-release packages on NuGet, each has a number of excellent new features, including attribute routing in ASP.NET MVC, Global Error handling in WebAPI and much more.
- ASP.NET December 2013 Security Updates – Levi Broderick announces the release of two security updates from the ASP.NET team, one for an XSS attack in SignalR and the other addressing an insecure configuration issues in WebForms.
- TraceEvent NuGet package moves from Beta to Release Candidate (RC) status – Vance Morrison announces the relase candidate of TraceEvent, a NuGet package which allows for easy parsing of Event Tracing For Windows information
- Probable C# 6.0 features illustrated – Damien Guard draws on posts and content from Adam Ralph and Mads Torgersen looking at 9 possible features for C#6 and how they would look in your code.
- ASP.NET Web API 2.1 RC is out – what’s new? – Filip W takes a look at some of the new features of the ASP.NET Web API 2.1 Release Candidate release.
- AngularJS – Part 3, Inheritance – Gabriel Schenker continues his series looking at AngularJS, exploring how inheritance works for Angular Controllers
- NGEN Primer – Abhinaba Basu shares a useful overview of NGEN aimed at managed code developers who are not yet familiar, and to set the scene for some further posts on NGEN and the GAC.
- 3 Surprising Things to Do with the Console in C# – Jason Roberts takes a look at the Console class in .NET and shows that there is a lot more possible than simply writing lines.