- What’s new in Git 1.8.5 - Nicola Paolucci takes a look at some of the new features in the latest release of Git, summarising the release notes and highlighting the most useful features from a developers point of view.
- A Few Other Template Additions and Changes of Interest - Daniel Mohl highlights the latest additions to the F# Templates project which brings F# project templates for a variety of application types, now including 9 templates for Nancy FX Projects.
- 30 Days of TDD - Day 27 - Reader Question #3 - James Bender continunes with the wrap up of this series by answering another reader question on the encapsulation of DateTime.Now for the purposes of testing.
- Minty: Refactor 1 - Moving To a Document DB - Rob Conery continues his series of post on the development of Minty, a blogging engine, in Node.JS. In this post Rob takes a look at migrating from relational based database storage to document database using NeDB, a small simple document database.
- Easier Redis development with scriptcs and ServiceStack.Redis powered C# REPL` - Filip W takes a look at using scriptcs to provide a REPL for working with Redis for .NET Developers making use of Redis
- Immutable collections performance, take II - Ayende takes a look under the covers of the Immutable Collections to see why he got the performance results he experienced when testing them against the standard collection classes.
- .NET: Figuring out if your application is exception heavy - Abhinaba Basu discusses applications which use modules which throw lots of exceptions, and looks at some techniques to help track down the source of the exceptions.
- AngularJS - Part 1, Feedback - Gabriel Schenker responds to feedback on his initial post looking at Angular JS, and outlines some of the principles of learning behind the post.
- Recap: #AzureChat - Virtual Machines and Autoscaling - Cameron Rogers shares a transcript of the questions from the recent #AzureChat event with Corey Sanders and Stephen Siciliano looking at autoscale.