- C++11/14 Core Language Features in VS 2013 and the Nov 2013 CTP – Stephan T. Lavavej takes a more detailed look at the C++ 11/14 features included in Visual Studio 2013 RTM, and those added in the November CTP
- Re-discovering Microsoft Web API – Pavel Volgarev takes a look at the various key features of ASP.NET Web API, including OData, CSRF, Async, long running processes, and request throttling.
- Inside the Facebook Snapchat phishing scam – Troy Hunt picks apart another couple of phishing scams, looking at how they engineer themselves, and discussing some techniques which can be used to help protect your users from similar plights.
- Dealing With Optimistic Concurrency in Entity Framework – Bipin Joshi takes a look at enabling and working with optimistic concurrency using Entity Framework
- Scaling your Windows Azure Web Site – Benjamin Perkins discusses the various options for scaling and controlling the scaling of your Windows Azure Websites
- Sheffield .NET User Group – The Sheffield .NET User Group are meeting this Thursday (5th) December for an event involving hands on programming of some of the Project Euler problems, in any .NET Language, including F#
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1498