- Getting started with the Seq preview - Nicholas Blumhardt builds on the success of Serilog, his logging solution with an early release of Seq a combined log viewing solution which makes it easy to give good visibility of the data being logged.
- Improved version of Service Bus Explorer 2.1 and new version 2.2 - Paolo Salvatori announces the release of and updated ServiceBus Explorer 2.1, and a new version (2.2) based around the Microsoft.ServiceBus.dll 18.104.22.168 containing a bunch of new features
- Rebuilding 24 ways - It wouldn’t be Christmas for Web Developers without the advent calendar site 24 ways and this year it returns sporting a new look and new backend.
- Async, await, and yield return - Ian Griffiths takes a look at a common misunderstanding involving developer attempting to combine Async/Await with Yield Return, and explores ways of implementing similar functionality correctly.
- Instant Azure Caching with MVC - Rick Anderson takes a look at the use of the Windows Azure Cache service, working through hooking the service up to an existing ASP.NET MVC application in this detailed post.
- SPA and the Single Page Myth - John Papa takes a look at some of the myths and misconceptions surrounding the Single Page Application
- I See AnemicDomainModels - Steve Wilkes discusses the anti-pattern of the Anaemic Domain Model, discussing what it is, and some of the disadvantages of such an architecture.
- How to troubleshoot HttpException Request timed out (ASP NET 2 0 64-bit) - The Microsoft APGC Internet Developer Support Team take us on an interesting journey into debugging Request Timeout exceptions in ASP.NET applications.