- Caliburn.Micro 2.0.0-alpha2 Is Here - Rob Eisenberg announces the release of the first alpha of Caliburn 2.0, available as three NuGet Packages and featuring a number of changes, features, and lots of hard work from Nigel Sampson and Thomas Ibel
- Beta Updates to ReSharper 8 and .NET Tools - JetBrains announce a combined refresh of the beta releases of ReSharper, dotCover and dotTrace, with the RTM just round the corner this is the ideal opportunity to try out the new features.
- 30 Days of TDD - Day 24 - Strictly Mocking - James Bender continues this series of posts looking at Test Driven development from a variety of aspects, in this post exploring how the tooling can support Test Eventually Development.
- ASP.NET Core Identity - K. Scott Allen discusses the new ‘Membership Framework’ included in Visual Studio 2013 ASP.NET, available in the NuGet package Microsoft.AspNet.Identity.Core. This post explores some of the key interfaces of the framework and looks briefly at the async nature of the framework.
- If you’re not cheating, you’re not… using these new Windows Runtime Network API cheat sheets - Greg Duncan highlights some useful cheat sheets for the WinRT APIs
- Opening Files from SkyDrive using .NET - Gaye Oncul Kok discusses the opening of files through SkyDrive and the new Windows 8.1 feature of ‘Smart Files’, looking at how you can work with them using the .NET API
- Minty: Writing The First Specs - Rob Connery continues his series looking at writing a blogging engine in Node.js from the ground up, with a look at writing specification tests and separating things from processes