Posted by Chris Alcock on 29 Nov 2013 | Tagged as: .NET, Development, Morning Brew
Short edition today mostly due to the Thanksgiving caused shortage of posts ion my RSS reader this morning.
- NDC London – are you ready? – Sara Allison highlights the great speaker lineup from Microsoft at NDC London next week. A nice selection of sessions being delivered, and certainly some that will be well worth watching the recordings of (assuming they are made available as usual).
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1496
Posted by Chris Alcock on 28 Nov 2013 | Tagged as: .NET, Development, Morning Brew
Happy Thanksgiving to my American Readers!
- #AzureChat – AutoScale and Virtual Machines – The Windows Azure team are hosting a Twitter chat event on Thursday 5th December starting 9am PST where Corey Sanders and Stephen Siciliano will be available to answer questions on Virtual Machines and AutoScale.
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1495
Posted by Chris Alcock on 27 Nov 2013 | Tagged as: .NET, Development, Morning Brew
- Modified ASP.NET 4.5 CPU Throttling – Christy Henriksson takes a look at some of the changes to the ASP.NET CPU throttling feature made in .NET 4.5
- Not Crying Over Old Code – Craig Gidney discusses the idea of continuous improvement in software as developers, and considers if always improving actually means we never get to being good.
- Unit testing OWIN applications using TestServer – Praburaj Thiagarajan takes a look at the use of TestServer to allow testing of OWIN Pipelines with the Microsoft.Owin.Testing package
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1494