- Json.NET 5.0 Release 7 – Immutable Collections - James Newton-King highlights the latest release of the JSON.NET Serializer whose main new feature is the support for serialisation and deserialisation of the new .NET Immutable Collection types.
- Announcing our third Windows Phone 8 update - plus a new developer preview program & Introducing Windows Phone Preview for Developers - Th Windows Phone and Windows Phone Developer blogs announce the preview release of the latest Windows Phone 8 update, and also launch a developer program which gets you early access to such preview releases
- Open Source Supporters - An interesting site which aims to get developers to show their support and use for Open Source projects upon which their product or project relies.
- Math from scratch, part seven: division and remainder - Eric Lippert continues his series looking at the implementation of maths from scratch in C# using only the most basic of types. In this part Eric set out to implement division and by extension the remainder.
- 30 Days of TDD - Day 14 - ‘Simple’ Does Not Always Mean ‘Obvious’ Pt. 1 - James Bender continues his series looking at Test Driven Development from a beginners point of view, introducing a new seemingly simple test case which actually proves to be anything but.
- Refactoring to Functional - Getting Started - Hadi Hariri kicks off a new series looking at learning more about functional programming, kicking off with some of the basic principles of Functional Programming.
- Talks from DevConnections 2013: Advanced Debugging with WinDbg and SOS, Task and Data Parallelism, and Garbage Collection Performance Tips - Sasha Goldshtein shares slide decks from three more conference sessions he has delivered recently, with a look at some advanced debugging with Windbg, and a session each on the .NET Garbage Collector and Task and Data Parallelism.
- Video - Refactoring and Design Skills for Test Driven Development - Roy Osherove shares a recording of his recent session on Refactoring and Design in Test Driven Development presented at the London Software Architect conference.