- Extend Glimpse on the fly - scriptcs code execution tab in Glimpse - Filip W takes three (scriptcs, Roslyn and Glimpse) really cool things and combines them to create a Glimpse extension which allows to to execute arbitrary code on the server providing for a bunch of exciting debugging uses.
- Using ELMAH in Windows Azure Web Sites - Jim Cheshire takes a look at trapping and handling errors in ASP.NET Websites runnin on the Azure Websites platform using ELMAH, walking through the configuration and operation of this really useful library.
- Ultimate guide to learning AngularJS in one day - Todd Motto share a useful introduction guide to AngularJS which covers the key concepts of this framework for building single page web applications.
- Understanding weak references - Paulo Zemek takes a look at the Weak Reference type, and discusses its use in caching scenarios in this CodeProject article.
- SPListAnalysis: A sample DebugDiag v2.0 Analysis Rule - Tomas Restrepo takes a look at the creation of custom analysis rules for the newly released DebugDiag 2.0, discussing a sample rule code sample.
- 5 lesser known F# testing tools & techniques - Phil Trelford takes a look at some of the neat language features and frameworks available in F# which can make useful additions to toolbox for constructing tests.
- MVC Application with MongoDB Database - Sankarshan Parida explores the creation of an ASP.NET MVC application backed onto a MongoDB data store, looking at each of the Create, Read, Update and Delete operations.
- Autumn F# Events 2013 - Phil Trelford gives a rundown of a number of community events taking place over the next few months where there is an F# flavour to some or all of the sessions.