- Ajax Control Toolkit Now Supports jQuery – Stephen Walther announces the latest release of the Ajax Toolkit which now supports building Ajax Toolkit controls using jQuery.
- The Multilingual App Toolkit v2.1 has been released! – Cameron Lerum and Palle Petersen announce The Multilingual App Toolkit v2.1 a great looking bit of tooling for working with all aspects of application translation
- Fix and OWIN and Simple.Web – Mark Rendle discusses some of his latest changes to Simple.Web and Fix (formerly CRack) his non-task API dependent implementation of OWIN interfaces, discussing how it can self host Simple.Web.
- Your corporate network is already compromised: are your internal web apps ready for attackers? – Troy Hunt gives us a concerning dose of reality regarding the probably security of our internal networks, and discusses why web application security is just as important for internal applications as external.
- PaaP: Windows PowerShell as a Platform – Part 1 – Indhu Sivaramakrishnan of the Windows PowerShell team starts off a new series looking at the hosting of PowerShell within your applications, exploring how you configure what is available to the shell.
- Challenges & solutions – Architecture of a Modern Web Application – Mobile App – Part 3 – Syed Rafey Husain returns with his 3rd part of this series looking at the technology choices of modern web applications, this time exploring the world of mobile web applications.