- Ajax Control Toolkit Now Supports jQuery – Stephen Walther announces the latest release of the Ajax Toolkit which now supports building Ajax Toolkit controls using jQuery.
- The Multilingual App Toolkit v2.1 has been released! – Cameron Lerum and Palle Petersen announce The Multilingual App Toolkit v2.1 a great looking bit of tooling for working with all aspects of application translation
- Fix and OWIN and Simple.Web – Mark Rendle discusses some of his latest changes to Simple.Web and Fix (formerly CRack) his non-task API dependent implementation of OWIN interfaces, discussing how it can self host Simple.Web.
- Your corporate network is already compromised: are your internal web apps ready for attackers? – Troy Hunt gives us a concerning dose of reality regarding the probably security of our internal networks, and discusses why web application security is just as important for internal applications as external.
- PaaP: Windows PowerShell as a Platform – Part 1 – Indhu Sivaramakrishnan of the Windows PowerShell team starts off a new series looking at the hosting of PowerShell within your applications, exploring how you configure what is available to the shell.
- Challenges & solutions – Architecture of a Modern Web Application – Mobile App – Part 3 – Syed Rafey Husain returns with his 3rd part of this series looking at the technology choices of modern web applications, this time exploring the world of mobile web applications.
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1454q