- Simple.Web 0.10 release - Ian Battersby announces the release of Simple.Web 0.10 featuring a number of enhancements sourced from the Simple.Web community including support for multiple query string parameters with the same key, Windsor IOC support and much more.
- 30 Days of TDD: Day Six - What Is Dependency Injection? - James Bender continues with his series looking at the basics of Test Driven Development and in this part looks at applying some of the SOLID principles in the form of Dependency Injection, and how this concept lends itself towards supporting a TDD workflow.
- Understanding Security Features in the SPA Template for VS2013 RC - Hongye Sun discusses in detail the various changes in the completely re-written Single Page Application template included in Visual Studio 2013 RC and the various security related improvements.
- MSBuild, Web Deploy (MSDeploy), ASP.NET - How to extend the web publish process without modifying project contents - Sayed Ibrahim Hashimi explores how you can use additional MSBuild files to create and extend the publishing process without having to make changes to your Visual Studio Project files.
- OWIN Startup Class Detection - Praburaj Thiagarajan discusses how the OWIN Startup class is detected in the various OWIN based hosts, looking at the configuration settings which control the startup class detection and supporting multiple startup classes.
- The Secret to RESTful Services is RESTful Clients - Howard Dierking discusses the often forgotten about aspect of RESTful interfaces, the consuming client, discussing how developers often focus too much on the server side, forgetting the consumer of the services.
- Upgrading your car with .NET Micro Framework - Nicolas Dorier takes a look at bringing .NET to the real world with the .NET Micro Framework, and using it to add features to a car dashboard.
- MSDN Subscribers: Windows Azure Aston Martin Sweepstakes through Sept 30th - Scott Guthrie shares a reminder of the great Windows Azure benefits included in MSDN Subscriptions, and also the chance to win an Aston Martin by taking advantage of them.