- Adding high performance Windows Azure Cache Service to your ASP.NET Web API - Filip W takes a look at combining the newly released high performance Windows Azure Cache Service with ASP.NET WebAPI, plugging it into his existing Caching abstraction layer Strathweb.CacheOutput.
- GestSpace : A case for Rx Framework and Leap Motion - Nicolas Dorier shares a look at a real-world application of the Reactive Framework for processing high frequency events in the form of an event stream from the LeapMotion device
- 30 Days of TDD: Day Three - Your First Test - James Bender continues his series looking at Test Driven Development with a look at getting set up to write your first test, and the Arrange Act Assert pattern.
- Hadoop for .NET Developers: Unit-Testing with the .NET SDK - & Troubleshooting with the MapReduce Job Logs - Bryan C Smith continues with his series exploring working with Hadoop from C# on the Azure platform with a look at testing your map reduce jobs and trouble shooting them.
- Shufflin’ Ain’t Sortin’ - Patrick Lioi talks about the new random test order feature in Fixie and discusses how much of the conventional wisdom about random sorts is actually wrong, illustrating with an example.
- Optimize your pull-request - Ian Battersby discusses recent activity on Simple.web and shares his advice on managing and making good community contributions by way of pull requests.
- Deadlocks, avoidance and detection - Fredrik Bornander takes a look at the delicate situation of deadlocks, and how to detect and avoid them with a look at the the problems illustrated with the Dining Philosophers example.
- OData v4.0 approved as Committee Specification by the OASIS Open Data Protocol Technical Committee - The Interoperability @ Microsoft blog highlights the news that the OData 4.0 specification has been accepted by the OASIS Data Protocol Technical Committee