- Simple.Web 0.9 release & Simple.Web: OWIN and Katana - Ian Battersby announces the release of Simple web 0.9, whose major feature is support for running on top of OWIN hosts such as Katana, and in his second post digs into the new support for OWIN.
- Chutzpah and Snippet Designer now support Visual Studio 2013 - Matthew Manela highlights updates to his Chutzpah test runner and Snippet Designer Visual Studio extensions which add in support for Visual Studio 2013
- 5 Days of Simple.Web: Getting Started - Ian Battersby has also started a 5 day post series looking at getting up and running with Simple.Web with the very first post showing just how simple it is to get started with Simple Web, going from File> New Project to a serving web application in a few screenshots.
- ASP.NET Web API and HttpRequestContext - Filip W takes a look at one of the new features of ASP.NET Web API 2 Release Candidate exploring the new strongly typed HttpRequestContext which gives discoverable access to the items of Request.Properties.
- ASP.NET MVC Routing - Intercepting file requests like Index.html, and what it teaches about how Routing works - Jon Galloway takes a look at a couple of routing scenarios for redirecting requests to different resources and uses them as a teaching case to explain aspects of the routing framework.
- NuGet 2.7 Package Restore Tips - Jeff Handley shares a collection of tips and tricks for getitng the most out of the NuGet 2.7 package restore capabilities in your development cycle.
- 10 Programming Languages in 10 minutes - Phil Trelford takes us on a whirlwind tour of 10 alternative programming languages, all with online IDEs / Try* sites which allow you get get stuck in without any commitment or tooling installs.
- A flowchart of what programmers do at work all day - Leon Bambick shares a flow chart which expresses what all developers experience most days…I know I’ve certainly been there on more than one occasion.