- Introducing NuGet Concierge - The NuGet Team announce the launch of the NuGet Concierge, a project undertaken by a group of three second year college students on placement. The Concierge aims to provide package recommendations relevant to your projects existing package references.
- ReSharper 8.0.1 EAP is Open - JetBrains announce the opening of the Early Access Preview of ReSharper 8.0.1, a bugfix release addressing 60+ reported bugs in 8.0 already. If you try it be sure to give them your feedback.
- NUnitLite 1.0 Beta 2 Released - Charlie Poole announces the second beta release of NUnitLite, a trimmed down test framework based on NUnit which aims to run anywhere.
- Summary of ETW Support in .NET - Kathleen Dollard discusses the significance fo the recent releases regarding Event Tracing for Windows from the .NET Team, giving a summary of the various pieces of the puzzle.
- The ConcurrentBag<T> Collection - Richard Carr shares a look into the Concurrent Bag collection type, discussing its key thread safety property, looking at how it works internally and showing its use from the outside too.
- Where the heck do I host my … .NET app? - Richard Seroter takes a look at the multitude of hosting options for .NET based applications, reviewing a number of the larger players offerings, and comparing them in terms of services provided, framework version, management tools, etc.
- Messaging as a programming model - Let’s get real & Flows -Visualizing the Messaging Programming Model - Ralf Westphal discusses the message passing approach to object oriented programming looking at how it can reduce maintenance required, make testing easier and make programs which are simpler to understand.