- Client-side Messaging Essentials - Jim Cowart shares 6 key ideas when working with and on Client Side Messaging, exploring two common patterns Observer and Mediator, looking at their use and which scenarios you should use them, along with sharing a number of other bits of best practices advice.
- Nancy.Testing - executable specifications through the full stack, in memory - Marcus Hammarberg continues his series looking at the types of testing that are made possible on the Nancy Web Framework, in this post discussing how you can take functional specifications written in human readable language, and implement them as tests against a Nancy Web Application using Specflow
- Async and Await for Http Networking on Windows Phone - Andy Wigley looks at bringing the goodness of async/await to the Web Client on Windows Phone 7.5/7.8 and 8
- ASP.NET Web Forms Extensibility: URL Mapping - Ricardo Peres takes a look at another classic and oft forgotten feature of ASP.NET, URL Mapping, the precursor to Routing which still provides a simple way of mapping human readable URLs to pages with query strings, etc.
- A touch from the distributed NoSql DB world, Using MongoDB from C#, A little of RavenDB, Installing Couchbase under Windows 8 & More NoSql stuff :: Couchbase from C# - Mauro Krikorian has a nice series of posts looking at the various NoSQL databases there are, taking a look at MongoDB, RavenDB, and looking at running Couchbase on Windows and connecting to it from C#.
- Visual Studio 2012 Update 1: Understanding Code Map - Zain Naboulsi takes a look at the new Code Map (not source maps, this one is something different) functionality in the Visual Studio 2012.1 update, discussing what they give you and looking at theirr use.
- Sorting big files using k-way merge sort - Chaker Nakhli takes a look at sorting the contents of huge files, looking at a technique that helps, and sharing an implementation of the K-way merge algorithm