- jQuery Migrate 1.10 Released – Dave Methvin announces the release of jQuery Migrate 1.1.0, an update to the transition layer which helps ease the migration from earlier version of jQuery up to the latest by re-adding the removed features.
- How to Write Scalable Services – Mike Hadlow discusses some of the lessons he has learned over the years in building service oriented architectures, giving an overview of some of the key considerations.
- modern.IE – A new set of tools to help test web site compatibility – The Internet Explorer team discuss the modern.IE site and some of the key concepts it supports, including getting sites to work successfully on the wide range of devices, adopting Windows 8 features, and supporting old versions of IE.
- Things I learnt reading C# specifications (#1) – Dror Helper discusses some of the less well known areas of the C# language picked up from the actual C# language specification
- Building Web API Visual Studio support tools with Roslyn – Filip W. takes a look at combining the Roslyn technologies with Web API to create tooling to help in the construction of Web API solutions – interesting stuff, and good to see the types of thing that Roslyn will enable
- Introducing FubuMVC.AutoComplete – Josh Arnold continues his series looking at the FubuMVC libraries with a look at the FubuMVC.Autocompete ‘Bottle’ in video form
- Feature enabling when using Branch by Abstraction – Fredrik Normén takes a look at the concepts behind feature enabling, and how you can use it when combining it with Branch By Abstraction patterns
- Nancy.Testing – no hat, no shoes with Simple.Data & Nancy.Testing – testing (razor) views – Marcus Hammarberg continues his series looking at the testing capabilities of the Nancy web Framework, looking at testing data aspectsr with Simple.Data, and Razor based views.