- More on Symbol Improvements in VS2012 Update 1 - Dmitri Leonov highlights some of the improvements made to the loading and working with debug symbols in the Visual Studio Debugger, released as a part of the Update 1 release for VS2012.
- Windows 8 LOB deployment ‘story’ - Rockford Lhotka continues discussion of the ways in which you can deploy Line of Business applications written on the WinRT platform (i.e Metro / Windows Store apps, but for a small/closed userbase), evaluating the possibilities for different types of organisation.
- 34 Cool Videos on Windows Store App Development - Usman Ur Rehman Ahmed highlights at 34 part video series by Bob Tabor looking at the design, build and selling of Windows Store applications. Video lengths range from 30+ minutes down to about 10 minutes, so plenty of content there.
- Portable MVVM Light - Move Your View Models & Portable MVVM Light - Move Your View Models : Part 2 - Shayne Boyer takes a look at the Portable Class Library support in .NET and Visual Studio, looking at applying it to a MVVM Light based application allowing for re-use of code between different editions on different platforms of the same application
- Big Data - Martin Fowler shares another slide deck discussing the concepts, theories and practices behind the idea o ‘Big Data’
- A step by step guide to building a Twilio voice app with Web API - Mike.Larah explores the consumption of Twilio’s voice services using a ASP.NET Web API back end to power the integration
- NxtGenUG - Event: Windows Azure - Andy Cross and Richard Conway are visiting the Coventry branch of the NxtGenUG fir a session on deploying and working with deployed Windows Azure services and websites on the evening of Monday 11th February 2013