- Windows Azure Training Kit December 2012 Refresh - Dr. Z highlights the release of the December 2012 Refresh of the Windows Azure Training Kit, which includes new demos taken from the Build 2012 conference looking at Mobile Services, Websites and Cloud services.
- WiX 3.7 released (Think"The MSBuild Everywhere" release) - Greg Duncan highlights the official Stable release of the WiX Toolset 3.7. This release adds in the features that missed out on inclusion in WiX 3.6, and brings MSBuild to the forefront, and adds bundling features.
- Twitter.Bootstrap.MVC4 - new release 1.0.71 - Eric Hexter highlights his latest update to the Twitter.BootStrap.MVC4 package which makes it easy to add the Twitter Bootstrap libraries to your ASP.NET MVC 4 sites
- Simple bash scripting for "azure" cli - Glenn Block discusses the various options available for scripting Azure functionality in bash/gitbash using the Azure CLI implementation, discussing some of the scripting techniques, and looking at some example scripts.
- Running Typescript tests via Jasmine and Chutzpah on Teamcity - Derik Whittaker discusses the integration of TypeScript tests in a TeamCity Continuous Integration environment using Jasmine and Chutzpah frameworks, showing how to assembly the parts.
- Windows Azure Mobile Services — Unofficial Android SDK & Windows Azure Mobile Services — Scheduler Scripts - Sasha Goldshtein discusses the use of the Windows Azure Mobile Services from Android Devices, discussing the initial setup and first steps of consuming the services, and also, in the second post, takes a look at the recently added Scheduler Scripts feature of the Azure Mobile Services.
- Gain more performance in ASP Web API, replace standard serialization to MessagePack - Oleksandr Kulchytskyi discusses the technique for swapping oujt the serialization in ASP.NET Web API and replacing it with the MessagePack serializer
- ZeroMQ via C#: Multi-part messages, JSON and Synchronized PUB-SUB pattern - Manar Ezzadeen follows on from his introductory post on ZeroMQ with a look at the two types of message that can be sent and received by ZeroMQ, looking at JSON based messages and Pub-Sub messaging.
- Code rant: A Geek Christmas Quiz - The Answers! - Mike Hadlow shares the answers for his Christmas Geek Quiz, included in the December 24th Morning Brew.
- Christmas present for you: Announcing Web.NET Conf 2013 in Paris - Simone Chiaretta shares the news that the next Web.NET conference will be held in Paris at the end of May