- Glimpse RC Arrives! - The Glimpse Team announce the release candidate release of Version 1.0 of Glimpse, available to install via NuGet (the RC is a pre-release package), and supports .NET 3.5 and 4.0, ASP.NET MVC 2 and 3, and a number of performance improvements across the board.
- WCF Data Services 5.2.0-rc1 Prerelease - The WCF Data Services Team announce the availability of Pre-Release packages and a new tools installer for WCF Data Services 5.2.0-rc1. This release brings in the UriParser from ODataLib Contrib, and addresses a number of reported bugs including addressing code generation issues with large models.
- Updating my Windows Phone App to Windows Phone 8 - Scott Hanselman shares his experiences updating his existing Windows Phone Applications to run in Windows 8, discussing how he structured the source in his repositories to be able to continue support of the WP7 application, the new screen resolutions, etc.
- Building Cross-Platform Apps with HTML: Part 1 of 4 - Shawn Wildermuth kicks off a new series looking at building applications for multiple platforms using HTML as the underlying technology, looking at PhoneGap and Windows 8
- a n00b’s Look at HTML5 Game Development - Christopher Bennage is also exploring HTML5 development, kicking off a new series sharing his experiences building a simple game.
- Razor Preprocessed Templates - Michael J Hutchinson discusses how he integrated Razor Templates into MonoDevelop for MonoTouch and Mono for Android development
- Code Coverage in Microsoft Test Manager - Deep Dive - Mathew Aniyan discusses new features of the Microsoft Test Manager following the Visual Studio 2012 Update 1 release, discussing how you can get code coverage information for manual testing now as well as automated testing