- Next Up for the Surface Family: Surface with Windows 8 Pro - Pricing - Panos Panay discusses the pricing for the Surface Pro devices, featuring a full Windows 8 Pro PC in practically the same form factor as a Surface RT
- Don’t be blue, be Indigo! Indigo Studio from Infragistics released today (and it's free forever too) - Greg Duncan highlights the release of Indigo Studio from Infragistics, a code free rapid prototyping tool for software, allowing you to create interactive wireframe prototypes to trial User Interface concepts
- Visual Studio 2012 Fakes - Part 3 - Observing Stub Behavior - Peter Provost picks up his series looking at the features of the Visual Studio Fakes functionlaity in VS2012 from some time ago, adding a discussion of the verification of stub behaviour, looking at the techniques available in the framework.
- IDisposable, Done Right - Chris Patterson discusses the correct way of implementing the IDisposable interface, discussing what the interface is intended to do, and why you should implement it in a particular way.
- Extending Web API Help Page with information from attributes - Filip W. takes a look at adding to the output of the Web API Help Page which generates information about your services, and lookat supplementing it with information from attributes applied to your code.
- Who could ask for more with LESS CSS? (Part 2 of 3 - Setup) - .ToString(theory) continues looking a the CSS Pre-processor libraries, taking a look in more detail at the setup of the LESS framework