Update: It appears the original link for Eric Hexter’s article has changed – I’ve updated the link in the post to reflect this – Thanks to MikeB for highlighting via a comment
- Announcing DotNetNuke 7! – Will Morgenweck announces the release of DotNetNuke 7.0, the latest incarnation of this content management platform. This new release makes installation and configuration easier with a range of new features and improvements
- Code Coverage in Microsoft Test Manager in Visual Studio Update 1 – Charles Sterling shares a post from Mike Douglas looking at the code coverage features of Microsoft Test Manager post the VisualStudio Update 1
- TFS 2012 Update 1 Issue: Error while configuring build – Buck Hodges highlights a know issue with Visual Studio / TFS Update 1 when installing on Build Agents and Build Controllers, sharing a workaround for getting back up and running,
- Using Powershell to Get and Update the AssemblyVersion information in your AssemblyInfo.cs file – Derik Whittaker shares some useful Powershell script to update AssemblyInfo.cs files with new version numbers
- Primary Objects – Creating Windows 8 Live Tile Notifications with WinRT C# .NET – Kory Becker discusses the workings and implementation of Live Tiles on the Windows 8 platform, looking at image and animation live tile notifications, and sharing some sample code.
- Loading KnockoutJS View Models from ASP.Net MVC, the easy way – Eric Hexter follows on from his SignalR series with a look at working easily with Knockout.JS in ASP.NET MVC based single page applications
- Selenium Page Objects for an AJAX Admin Page – David Hogue takes a look at implementing the Page Object pattern for functional page testing in Selenium, showing a short example which illustrates the practice, and how it can give rise to a fluent interface for working with your web application.
- 40 Million Licenses sold of Windows 8 – Jon Box shares an update on the uptake of Windows 8 in its first month since general availability release, comparing it to the initial uptake of Windows 7
- NxtGenUG – Event: Simple.Web – Mark Rendle heads to Hereford for a usergroup session on his Simple.Web Framework on Monday 10th December at the Hereford NxtGenUG. In addition to a great session on an interesting topic, from a fantastic speaker there are also going to be festive food in the form of mince pies.
- Windows Azure Camps in Manchester 10th Dec – Lee Stott highlights the next Windows Azure camp on Monday 10th December which will be held in Manchester (UK). This all day event gives a technical hands-on introduction to Azure for IT Pros
- Get to grips with Application Lifecycle Management & Visual Studio 2012 – Lee Stott also highlights s series of ALM events taking place in London and Reading in January and February next year, covering the use iof Visual Studio and TFS across the whole development cycle.
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1243