Update: It appears the original link for Eric Hexter’s article has changed - I’ve updated the link in the post to reflect this - Thanks to MikeB for highlighting via a comment
- Announcing DotNetNuke 7! - Will Morgenweck announces the release of DotNetNuke 7.0, the latest incarnation of this content management platform. This new release makes installation and configuration easier with a range of new features and improvements
- Code Coverage in Microsoft Test Manager in Visual Studio Update 1 - Charles Sterling shares a post from Mike Douglas looking at the code coverage features of Microsoft Test Manager post the VisualStudio Update 1
- TFS 2012 Update 1 Issue: Error while configuring build - Buck Hodges highlights a know issue with Visual Studio / TFS Update 1 when installing on Build Agents and Build Controllers, sharing a workaround for getting back up and running,
- Using Powershell to Get and Update the AssemblyVersion information in your AssemblyInfo.cs file - Derik Whittaker shares some useful Powershell script to update AssemblyInfo.cs files with new version numbers
- Primary Objects - Creating Windows 8 Live Tile Notifications with WinRT C# .NET - Kory Becker discusses the workings and implementation of Live Tiles on the Windows 8 platform, looking at image and animation live tile notifications, and sharing some sample code.
- Loading KnockoutJS View Models from ASP.Net MVC, the easy way - Eric Hexter follows on from his SignalR series with a look at working easily with Knockout.JS in ASP.NET MVC based single page applications
- Selenium Page Objects for an AJAX Admin Page - David Hogue takes a look at implementing the Page Object pattern for functional page testing in Selenium, showing a short example which illustrates the practice, and how it can give rise to a fluent interface for working with your web application.
- 40 Million Licenses sold of Windows 8 - Jon Box shares an update on the uptake of Windows 8 in its first month since general availability release, comparing it to the initial uptake of Windows 7
- NxtGenUG - Event: Simple.Web - Mark Rendle heads to Hereford for a usergroup session on his Simple.Web Framework on Monday 10th December at the Hereford NxtGenUG. In addition to a great session on an interesting topic, from a fantastic speaker there are also going to be festive food in the form of mince pies.
- Windows Azure Camps in Manchester 10th Dec - Lee Stott highlights the next Windows Azure camp on Monday 10th December which will be held in Manchester (UK). This all day event gives a technical hands-on introduction to Azure for IT Pros
- Get to grips with Application Lifecycle Management & Visual Studio 2012 - Lee Stott also highlights s series of ALM events taking place in London and Reading in January and February next year, covering the use iof Visual Studio and TFS across the whole development cycle.