Hope all my American readers had a good Thanksgiving – today’s edition is a little light due to low numbers of posts (as a result of Thanksgiving)
- Separating Concerns – Part 1: Libraries – Chris Patterson kicks off a series looking at the principle of separation of concerns, discussing the underluing ideas, the problem that separation of concerns can have with high cohesion, and disucssing the role of the library in addressing separation of concerns.
- 31 Days of Windows 8 | Day #23: The Compass – Jeff Blankenburg and Clark Sell continue their month long series looking at the various aspects of Windows 8 Development, with the latest instalment taking a look at the use of the Compass Sensor in both XAML/C# (Jeff) and HTML5 / JS (Clark)
- Realtime ASP.NET Web API tracing with SignalR – Filip W takes a look at combining the Web API Tracing ,included in the WebAPI Core in the fall update, with the power of SignalR to create a real time tracing log for you Web API applications
- How to return a CSV file with ASP.NET MVC – Simone Chiaretta takes a look at the returning of CSV data from ASP.NET MVC actions, discussing the process of extending the ActionResult class, and sharing a simple CSV implementation
- Getting started: TypeScript for Windows 8 Projects using Visual Studio 2012 – Shen Yizhe shares a walk through of getting up and running with TypeScript in your projects, looking at using the Web Essentials extension, and how you can use type script in your Windows Store applications.
- Dublin ALT.NET – November Meetup – Jimmy Bogard on Real World Polyglot Persistence – The Dublin Alt.NET user group welcome Jimmy Bogard for a session on a variety of different data storage mechanisms on Thursday 29th November, at 6:30 in the Central Hotel.
Comments Off on The Morning Brew #1239