- jQuery 1.8.2 Released - The jQuery Team announce the release of jQuery 1.8.2, a bugfix and performance regression fix release. As usual the files are available from the jQuery site, and should be making their way to the various content delivery networks.
- IE 9.0.10 Available via Windows Update - The Internet Explorer Team have released a high importance security patch for Internet Explorer 9 to address recently reported security issues. Additionally there is an update for Internet Explorer 10 to address a Adobe Flash issue.
- New TaskCreationOptions and TaskContinuationOptions in .NET 4.5 - Stephen Toub discusses soem new options introduced to help further control the creation and continuation of tasks in .NET 4.5, taking a look at the use of DenyChildAttach, HideScheduler, and LazyCancellation.
await is not ALWAYS your friend- (Looks like the author has removed this post on MSDN, but it can be found here - thanks to @westleyl for letting me know) Julien Dollon discusses how, as with all things, you should use async/await in a responsible fashion to avoid harming your applications performance.
- Adding NuGet Support to F# Interactive in VS2012 - Daniel Mohl follows up the technique for getting NuGet support in Visual Studio 2010’s F# Interactive window with a look at achieving the same in Visual Studio 2012
- The F# 3.0 Freebase Type Provider Sample - Integrating Internet-Scale Data Sources into a Strongly Typed Language - Don Syme highlights a new F# 3.0 Sample Pack Sample which implements a Freebase Type provider in F#, and highlights an academic research paper which discusses the background on working with this entity graph model.
- An Introduction To F# Type Providers - F# tutorial - Keith Battocchi discusses the new Type Provider feature in F# 3.0, looking at what they are, and how they are implemented and used.
- ASP.NET 4.5 ScriptManager Improvements in WebForms - Pranav Rastogi discusses some of the key improvements to the Script Manager in .NET 4.5 WebForms, looking at the improved jQuery support, Remapping of Framework scripts, and script manager registration.
- .Net CLR Injection : Modify IL Codes on Run-time - Jerry Wang takes a look at manipulating .NET IL at runtime to provide injection capabilities
- IlPad - icemanind shares a neat looking utility for taking C# and compiling it to IL, providing a useful reference for dynamic compiling (and decompiling to IL), and also a way of learning more about the IL that underpins language constructs.