- TFS 2012 Power Tools are now available! - Brian Harry announces the release of the TFS 2012 Power Tools, an update of the tools to run against TFS Server 2012, adding extended functionality to TFS including Shell Extensions, work item templates, and utility tooling.
- New SSDT Power Tools! Now for both Visual Studio 2010 and Visual Studio 2012 - The SQL Server Data Tools Team Blog highlights the release of the SQL Server Data Tools, targeting both Visual Studio 2012 and 2010, giving a taste of the kind of features the team are looking to add to the core product in future releases
- Windows Azure Mobile Services Preview Walkthrough - Part 4: Customizing the Windows Store App’s UI - Rodger Jennings continues his series of posts looking at the Windows Azure Mobile Services Preview looking at enhancing your applications Windows Store experience with tiles and splash screens.
- Node.js Adventure - Node.js on Windows - Shaun Xu kicks off a new series of posts taking a look at Node.JS, and particularly Node.js on Windows. This first post gives some background on Node, and looks at getting familiar with Node on Windows and in IIS.
- An ASP.NET Open Source How-To Decoder Ring - Henrik F Nielsen provides some links to resources covering the 4 key aspects of the ASP.NET Open Source Projects, looking at using the open source projects latest bits, obtaining the code, compiling and contributing to the projects.
- ASP.NET: Go Async or Sink - Dino Esposito takes a look into the asynchronous programming capabilities in ASP.NET MVC available in the latest releases and looks at how you can take advantage of them to create better functioning applications.
- The First Three Seconds: How Users Are Lost - Zac Gery discusses the importance of quick response in web sites and applications
- Domain Model over Database Schema. Using fluent nHibernate to generate the database - Peter van Ooijen takes a look at how in DDD the concept of the model is key, exploring how NHibernate allows you to work at the domain level and have the data side of things taken care of for you