- dotCover 2.1: Early Access Program is Open - JetBrains announce the opening of their Early Access program for the next release of dotCover. The Early Access Program gives you access to the early pre-release editions of dotCover allowing you to try out the new features and give feedback.
- Great Visual Studio integration - another of the many reasons to upgrade to SpecFlow 1.9 - Marcus Hammarberg highlights SpecFlow 1.9, and particularly the new and improved Visual Studio integration making it ever easier to work with SpecFlow
- A Tool to Remove Source Control Bindings from Visual Studio Solutions and Projects - Saveen Reddy highlights his latest project - VSUnbindSourceControl - a tool to help remove the source control bindings from your projects before you send them on (or move them to a different Version Control tool).
- Unity 3.0 Preview for .NET Framework 4.5 and WinRT - Grigori Melnik highlights the release of an updated build of Unity 3.0 ported to .NET 4.5, and now compatible with the 4.5 RTM release. The build is available as a Pre-Release NuGet package.
- Tiny Happy Features #1 - T4 Template Debugging in Visual Studio 2012, #2 - ASP.NET Web API in Visual Studio 2012 & #3 - Publishing Improvements, chained Config Transforms and Deploying ASP.NET Apps from the Command Line - Scott Hanselman kicks off a new series of posts looking at some of the little improvements to the .NET Framework and Visual Studio in their 4.5 and 2012 releases. The first three of these are a look at the T4 Template debugging, ASP.NET Web API, and configuration transformation improvements.
- Performance Tips: System.Text.StringBuilder and String.Concat & Performance Tips: String.Split - Feng Yuan shares some performance tips for code working with strings, looking at when you should use StringBuilders, and exploring the performance of String.Split.
- To "as" or not to "as" - Kathleen Dollard discusses one of the great questions of C#, should you cast using the as operator or perform the case directly.
- Inline MSIL in C#/VB.NET and Generic Pointers - Roy Lawliet takes a look at how you can mix Intermediate Language with your C# and VB.NET Code to achieve things not usually possible in those languages in this CodeProject article.
- MVVM with HTML5/KnockoutJS/SVG - Henry Tan Setiawan takes a look at using KnockoutJS along with SVG and HTML5 to create a simple drawing application
- Build Single Page Apps - Part 5 - HTML 5 and ASP.NET Web Optimization - John Papa continues his series looking at the techniques and technologies behind building single page applications in HTML5